Xeno Athletics is looking for a rockstar Strength & Conditioning Coach to join our team as we take our gym to the next level! The position will start as part-time and will lead to a full-time position for the right person.
This opportunity is for those who are:
- engaging, personable, creative, timely, attentive, & energetic
- passionate about helping others improve their lives through diet and exercise
- eager to learn and grow with a new company
- self-starters who enthusiastically promote themselves to attract new clients
- looking for a flexible schedule with potential to be full-time
- One-on-one personal training sessions
- Small group training classes
- hold a certification from and accredited institution
- be driven and display high level of motivation to succeed
- understand the importance of proper nutrition
- be willing to learn and take instruction
- have at least 1 year of personal training experience
An ideal candidate:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Collegiate athletic experience
- Hourly based on experience.
- Bonuses for bringing new clients and group class attendees